Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) has launched new housing scheme at Devpur Para. The details of the scheme like how to apply, important dates, applications fee, eligibility, registration and draw details are given below.
LDA New Housing Scheme 2016: Click Here
The new housing scheme is launched under the name Samajwadi Lohia Enclave Scheme and will be offering flats for the category Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG) and Super MIG categories.
Interested candidate can apply for the said housing scheme from 2nd February to 28th February 2015. Applicant will need to deposit 5% of the cost of the flat as registration amount and the price of the flat may vary from 3.98 Lakh to 32.65 Lakh per.
The new housing scheme will be offering a total of 5779 residential flats, out of which 2584 are reserved for MIG category, 1979 flats for EWS category and 608 flats for LIG and Super MIG category each.
Details of the Scheme:
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can obtain the registration form from the official site www.ldalucknow.co.in or can apply through offine mode by buying registration form from any of the given banks below. Application form fee is Rs. 400/-
List of Banks:
1. Uco Bank: Gomati Nagar & Lal Bagh Branch.
2. Punjab National Bank: Hazratganj / Mahatama Gandhi Marg
3. Oriental Bank of Commerce: Munshi Pulia, Dalibag
4. Indian Overseas Bank: Ashiyana / Vivek Khand, Gomati Nagar
1. Opening of Registration: 2nd February 2015
2. Last Date of Registration: 28th February 2015
3. Date of Draw: Coming soon.
To keep updates of every news. You also download future apps