2 New Residential Housing Schemes in Batala & Bathinda Punjab Apply Online
Punjab Government working consistently hard for fulfilling the housing needs of the citizens of the state. Therefore, the housing department is going to launch 2 residential schemes for the allotment of residential plots in two different areas throughout the state. According to the state government’s decision, priority in allotment shall be given to the senior citizens and women applicants.
2 Residential Schemes in Batala & Bathinda of Punjab – Apply Online
The Punjab Government is going to launch two new residential housing schemes in Batala and Bathida on the auspicious occasion of Navratas. All the applicants will be given an option to submit their applications online through the official website adaamritsar.gov.in. For online application, all the applicants will have to make payment through RTGS/NEFT. The lottery draw for the allotment of plots to the selected applicants of residential schemes shall be conducted on 11 December 2018.
Here are the complete details of the two new residential housing schemes –
- First scheme – The Amritsar Development Authority (ADA) will launch the scheme for inviting online applications for the allotment of 140 residential plots at new Urban Estate, Batala in Gurdaspur district. Under this scheme, the authority has fixed the allotment price at Rs. 9,990. For this scheme, the online applications will start on 10 October 2018 and the last date for the online application is 9 November 2018.
- Second scheme – Under the second scheme, the authority will invite online applications for the allotment of 74 residential plots in Bathinda.
Other Important Things
- Preference in allotment will be given to the senior citizens and women applicants.
- Punjab Government has also included a provision of allotment under preferential category in the policy for providing social security to old age and women.
- All the applicants will have to deposit 10 percent price of the plot as earnest money along with the application form.
- After that, the applicant will have to pay the next installment of 15% within 30 days of issuance of letter of intent. Rest of the amount i.e. 75% amount can to be paid by the allottee in lump-sum to avail rebate of 5% or otherwise in six equal half-yearly instalments with interest rate of 12% p.a.
- Apart from this, all allottees will get possession of plots within 90 days from the issuance of allotment letter.