Apply Now PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana till 15 July 2017
PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana Haryana government has started Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Demand Survey in Haryana. The applications have been invited from 1st June for demand survey from eligible applicants of the scheme. According to the terms & condition, if you are eligible for scheme then you can apply for demand survey by visiting the nearest municipal offices till 15 July 2017.
How to Apply for PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana:
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the scheme through the both online & offline mode.
Offline Mode: The applicants can be obtained the application form of PMAY Demand Survey from the Office of Municipal Corporation. And the applicant will have to submit the application form along with the required documents at the same place.
Online Mode: The applicants can also apply online for PMAY Demand Survey through the official website http://www.pmaymis.gov.in. After applying online, applicants will have to visit the department office along with all the required document within the set of registration period otherwise his/her application will be canceled automatically.
Note: The demand survey would be done through ward wise for the selection of beneficiaries under PMAY. If any is unable to submit their documents for registration in the ward then they can submit their document to the local town development department in the registration period from 1 June and 15 July.
PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana is completely free, there is no charge for submitting the application form.
The eligible beneficiaries will be benefited under the four components of the PM Awas Yojana Haryana.
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Enhancement or expansion of house
- Slum redevelopment scheme
Eligibility for Apply PMAY Demand Survey:
The applicants belonging to following the categories including, EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and MIG-2 are eligible for the demand survey.
- The applicant must have Aadhar Card and an active bank account.
- The applicant should not have any pucca house anywhere in the country in his/her name or in the name of any family members.
- The applicants should not be obtained benefits of any government housing scheme in past.
- The applicant should be the resident or Haryana and respective town as on 17 June 2015 or an employee of the government department, industrial unit or company registered with labor welfare board of Haryana.
- Residents of unauthorized colonies who does not have pucca house are not eligible for the scheme.
Required Documents for PMAY Demand Survey
Here is the list of required document of apply pmay demand survey:
- ID Proofs such as Aadhar card and saving bank account
- Resident Certificate such as Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pension Book, Aadhar Card or any government certified document
- Applicant Self-declaration document of household income and eligibility on a plain paper along with latest passport size photograph.
- The layout of the plot, home construction or expansion prepared and verified by draftsman/architect.
- Registration documents of plot or property sale-purchase documents, Jamabandi certificate, notarized receipt, or allotment letter issued by any government body or panchayat.
View Full Advertisement of PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana