Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has launched JDA Jaipur Dev Vihar Yojana 2017. This is a new housing scheme 2017 which is launched for the allotment of 635 residential plots. The complete information of the scheme such as how to apply, eligibility, important dates, required documents and other related details are given below.
The applications are being invited through the online mode. The registration process will be started from 1st November 2017 and the last date of online application form submission is 30 November 2017. The lottery draw result of JDA Dev Vihar Yojana Plot Scheme 2017 will be announced on 11 December 2017.
Under this scheme, the authority has offered total 635 residential plots which are available in three different categories Category-A, Category-B and Category-C. These residential plots are available in the size of 45 square meters, 60 square meters and 200 square meters respectively.
|Category||No. of Plots||Plot Size||Rate/ Sq. Mtr.||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for JDA Jaipur Dev Vihar Yojana 2017
The registration process will be started from 1st November 2017. The interested applicants can fill online application form through the JDA official website, jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in and E-Mitra KISOK service of Rajasthan government before the last date of the scheme 30 November 2017.
Who Can Apply for JDA Dev Vihar Yojana 2017
1. The applicant age should be above 18 years.
2. The applicants should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
3. The applicant should not have any flat/house/plot allotted by the JDA authority or any other government authority under any government housing scheme.
4. Category-A: Applicant monthly income should be less than Rs. 10,000/-.
5. Category-B: Applicant monthly income should be in between Rs. 10,001/- to Rs. 15,000/-.
6. Category-B: Applicant monthly income should be in between Rs. 15,001/- to Rs. 20,000/-.
View Full Scheme Advertisement
Remember & Use Some Important Date/Links
Scheme Opens: 1st November 2017
Scheme Closes: 30 November 2017
Lottery Draw Result: 11 December 2017