Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Udaipur: Urban Improvement Trust of Udaipur (UIT) Udaipur has started the online application form submission from the selected beneficiaries EWS category under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
In this scheme, the UIT Udaipur had invited the applications through the ward-wise organized camps, about 10,605 applications were accepted. After this process, the authority published the list of selected beneficiaries at the official website of UIT Udaipur.
Read More: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Latest News
How to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Udaipur
- The selected applicants can submit the online application form at the official website of Udaipur.
- Only those EWS category applicants are eligible to apply online whose annual income is up to Rs. 3,00,000 / – in year of 2016-17.
- After the completion of application form submission process, the authority will conduct a lottery draw and finally selected applicants will be eligible for the allocation of housing units.
- The successful applicants will have to submit their documents for verification. After completion of verification process house will be allotted to the beneficiary.
List of Required Documents for PM Awas Yojana Udaipur
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- BPL Card and Other Related Documents.
Note: All the above documents should be submitted within 30 days after the lottery date. Finally, the authority will select the beneficiaries.
For more information visit the official website of UIT Udaipur