Atal Pension Yojana – In order to connect more and more people with the most ambitious government scheme Atal Pension Yojana. The government has decided to increase the limit of Atal Pension Scheme (API) from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 per month. In this regard, the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has also sent a proposal to the Finance Ministry.
Atal Pension Yojana
Actually, the government has decided to increase the limit of this scheme on the basis of the general public feedback. According to the people, Rs 5000 is not enough at the age of 60. Currently, five slabs are available in APY from 1,000 to 5,000 rupees. There is also a proposal to increase the age limit from 40 to 50 years under Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana Monthly Premium Detail
- All the people can get a monthly pension of 1000 to 5000 rupees every month by investing in the Atal Pension Scheme (APY) at the age of 60 years. Between the age group of 18 to 40 years person can apply for this scheme
- If your age is 18 years old at the time of joining APY, then you will have to pay an Rs. 42 per month premium to get a monthly pension of Rs 1000 at the age of 60. And if you want a pension of Rs 5000 and you join at the age of 18 then you will have to pay 210 rupees.
- Any person of the age group of 18 to 40 years can get pension from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5000 per month by investing in the Atal Pension Scheme (APY). Pension starts after 60 years of age.
- The Atal Pension Scheme has been started especially for the unorganized sector’s Employees. Right now, there can be a fixed pension of 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 rupees. How much pension will be received, this depends on this time that you are investing so much.
- If you start the investment from the age of 18-20, you will have to pay a very small installment every month. At the age of 60, the full benefit of the pension will be obtained. However, anyone of the age group of 18 to 40 years can take advantage of this scheme.
- You can invest in this scheme to save tax. You will be able to claim a deduction of up to 50 thousand rupees under Section 80CCD (1B) of Income Tax Act. At the same time, a deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh can be claimed under 80C. If the subscriber dies, then the pension is provided to his wife.
Investment & Pension Details
- If you want to get a pension of Rs 1000, then if you join at the age of 18, you will have to deposit 42 rupees monthly installment. If you join at the age of 40 then you will have to deposit a monthly installment of Rs 291.
- If you want a pension of Rs 2000 then you will have to deposit a monthly installment of 84 rupees for joining the age of 18. At the age of 40, the monthly installment will be 582 rupees.
- If you want a pension of Rs. 3000 then you will have to deposit a monthly installment of Rs. 126 on joining the age of 18. At the age of 40, the amount will be 873 rupees.
- If you want a pension of 4000 rupees, then you will have to deposit a monthly installment of Rs 168 for joining the age of 18 years. At the same time, at the age of 40, you will have to deposit Rs 1164.
- If you want a pension of Rs. 5000 then if you join at the age of 18, you will have to deposit a monthly installment of 210 rupees. At the same time joining the age of 40 years, Rs 1454 will be deposited every month.
Atal Pension Yojana Benefits
- The scheme has been started by the government and so there is a guarantee.
- This scheme continues even after the death of the scheme holder. After Death, the families will get pension.
- If both husband and wife die, this amount is given to the nominee.
- It is necessary to be an Indian citizen to open an account in this. Age should be at least 18 years.
- It is also necessary to have a savings account in the bank.
- One person can open only one account under this scheme.
- This can be opened by going to any government bank.
- In this, the pension amount can be changed at any time. If there is any serious disease like cancer, kidney, heart, then it can be stopped even before the age of 60.
- You can have a monthly, quarter or one-time installment in 6 months.