The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana is being run across the state. Recently the Haryana State Government has also extended the date of PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana upto 25 July. As the last date of the demand survey is coming forward the more people of the state are registering themselves for the survey. The main motto of the demand survey was to identify the eligible beneficiaries of PMAY from the state and to estimate the number of housing units required for the state.
Here is the City-wise List of PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana –
All the applicants from Haryana who have successfully registered for the PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana can check their name in the City-Wise list given below –
PMAY Demand Survey – Guhla cheeka, Kalayat, kaithal
PMAY Demand Survey – Bahadurgarh
PMAY Demand Survey – Siwani
PMAY Demand Survey – Kalanwali, Gurgaon
PMAY Demand Survey – Bawal
Eligibility Criteria for PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana
- Families belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG).
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card & Bank Account.
- The candidate or any family member should not have his/her own house anywhere in the country & should not get benefited under any housing scheme.
- Residents having their own house in unauthorized colonies are not eligible for this scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- 3 Recently clicked Photograph
- Proof of Self-Declaration of Income
- Photocopy of Registry, Rent Agreement Paper etc.