Check PMAY Beneficiary List By Your Name – pmaymis.gov.in
Check PMAY Beneficiary List: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is the most awaited welfare scheme which is launched to give homes to the poor people across the country. The complete implementation process of the scheme is in under control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation.
The central government is implementing this scheme in every state with the help of municipal corporation, housing board and development authorities. As per the planning of the scheme, the government is inviting the applications from needy people for PMAY Scheme. And now, the government has issued the list of beneficiaries who had applied for this scheme and eligible for getting houses and financial assistance.
How to Check Your Name in PMAY Beneficiary List
A large number of people have submitted their applications under PM Awas Yojana from different states. The applicants are curiously waiting to find their name in the list of beneficiaries of PMAY Scheme.
All the applicants can check the list of beneficiaries through the online by following simple steps.
- In the first step, the applicant will have to visit the official website of PMAY at http://pmaymis.gov.in to check the PMAY beneficiaries list.
- In the second step, the applicant will have to go the Menu Bar and click on “Search Beneficiaries” and further click on “Search by Name” in the drop-down menu.
- In the third step, a new window will appear before you where you will have to fill your first three characters of the name. Your name should be correct which you have written at the time of application form submission.
- In the fourth step, fill your name in the box and click on “Show” button as mentioned in below image.
- In the fifth step, after clicking on show button, you will able to see a list of beneficiaries. The list of beneficiaries will contain the complete details of the beneficiary such as beneficiary name, father name, beneficiary code, survey code, PMAY component name, city name and state name.
- In the sixth step, you can see the complete detail of beneficiary on a single click on the name of the beneficiary by entering the registered mobile of the beneficiary. After that, you will receive an OTP to verify the beneficiary.
I hope that these steps will help you to see the list of PMAY – Urban Beneficiaries List.
For more information visit the official website of PMAY.