DDA New Housing Scheme 2016 Flat No. and Locations
- By : Future Admin
- Category : Housing Scheme 2015, Housing Scheme 2016, New Housing Scheme
- Tags: DDA MIG Narela, DDA New Scheme 2016, DDA Scheme, DDA Scheme Bakkarwala, DDA Scheme Chilla Gaon, DDA Scheme Dwarka, DDA Scheme Narela, DDA Scheme News, DDA Scheme Sultangarhi, DDA Scheme Update, DDA Vasant Kunj Scheme
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has announced that it will issue the next housing scheme in December 2016.
According to the news published in TOI, about 40,000 flats would be ready by year-end, remaining would be completed next year.
“Currently, over 45,000 flats are under construction and over 16,000 flats are at planning stage. About 40,000 flats would be completed by mid-December, out of which 24,660 would be LIG. Rest would be completed in 2017,” DDA vice-chairman Balvinder Kumar said.
Senior officials said that they are receiving negative feedback from the allot tees of 2014 scheme. Small size of the LIG flats, less than 5% flats containing 3BHK were available and location and quality of the flats are some factors that disappointed the allot tees.
To solve this problem DDA officials have taken some steps which include-
The total number of expected 2BHK/3BHK flats to be built under DDA 2016 scheme will be 9400. This is done to resolve the size issue among the LIG flats allottee.
Location of Flats
1. 2BHK/3BHK are supposed to be located at Narela in addition to other location like Rohini, Vasant Kunj and Dwarka which will resolve the location issue.
2. For LIG, flats will be located at Narela, Sultangarhi and Rohini.
3. For MIG, location will be Narela (sec A1 to A4), Sultangarhi, Dwarka (Sec 19 B) and Chilla Gaon.
4. For HIG, locations are Narela (sec A1 to A4), Sultangarhi, Dwarka(Sec 16), Rohini(Sec 26), Bakkarwala and Vasantkunj.