Once again Uttar Pradesh Government has launched Diya Green City Affordable Housing Scheme 2018 for the general public. This time, the government invites the applications for the allotment of 846 residential flats in Diya Green City Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad. The process of the scheme has been started from 15 July 2018.
Diya Green City Affordable Housing Scheme 2018 Flat Details
The new housing scheme is launched under the affordable housing scheme policy of UP Govt. Under this scheme, the government is offering total 846 residential flats of EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG of 2/3/4 rooms. These flats are located in Diya Green City Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad.
The applications are being invited through online or offline mode. The registration process has been started from 15 July 2018. The allotment will be done through the lottery draw by the Ghaziabad Development Authority.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Diya Green City Affordable Housing Scheme 2018
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be more than 18 years of age on the date of submission of the application form.
- The applicant or his/her family must not own more than one residential plot/ house development under the Affordable Housing Scheme of UP Govt.
- The persons who are already registered under any other affordable housing scheme of UP Govt. but till date have not been allotted a house, may also apply under this scheme.
Family Income Criteria
- For EWS houses, the gross annual family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 3 lac from all source.
- For LIG houses, the gross annual family income of the applicant should not be more than from Rs. 3 lac to Rs. 6 lac from all sources.
- For MIG, HIG of 2/3/4 rooms of all income group can apply for this scheme.
Note:- After the allotment draw, the successful allottees of EWS and LIG houses will have to provide their latest annual income certificate issued by the competent Authority. Otherwise, allotment will be canceled.
How to Apply for Diya Green City Affordable Housing Scheme 2018
The interested applicants can purchase the application form/ prospectus from the authorized bank branches of State Bank of India on cash payment of Rs. 200/-.
Duly signed application form along with Cheque / Bank Draft of registration amount may be deposited into the selected bank branches as mentioned in the prospectus.
The applicants can also make online registration through the online on www.diyagreencity.com. The registration amount can be paid online through the Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
Remember Important Dates
Scheme Starts: 15 July 2018 || Scheme Closes: Not Mentioned