SC/ST E-Utthan Portal Monitoring System – e-utthaan.gov.in
SC/ST E-Utthan Portal Monitoring System: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced news E-Utthan Portal for SC/ST and STC/SC categories people. The government has launched this portal to check the allocation of welfare schemes for SC/ST and for STC / SC. Actually, this portal is a monitoring system where schedule caste and schedule tribes category people can get the information of the allocation of the funds for welfare schemes. Finally, the government has uploaded all the information of the schemes at e-Utthan Portal (e-utthaan.gov.in).
Main Objective of E-Utthan Portal Monitoring System
The government has developed this E-Utthan Portal with an aim to provide right information of welfare schemes. This portal will help to aware the SC/ST communities about the schemes and actual funds details of the schemes.
E-Utthan Portal Monitoring System Complete Detail
- The central government has updated 233 schemes details for SC while 273 schemes details for ST.
- 26 department has introduced welfare schemes for SC/ST community.
- The SC/ST categories people can check the allocation of the funds for welfare schemes through this portal.
- The complete detail of welfare schemes will be updated soon at this portal
List of Schemes Updated at E-Utthan Portal
Here is the list of some important schemes:-
- PMAY Urban and Rural
- Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Free Coaching for Students
- Rashtriya Uchhatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA)
- Integrated scheme on Agricultural Cooperation
- Prime Minister Research Fellowship, NMMS
- National Overseas Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- National Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Hub Centre
All the SC/ST and STC/SC communities people can check the complete detail of welfare schemes simply visit E-Utthan Portal (e-utthaan.gov.in).