GDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Apply || Complete Details

The Ghaziabad Development Authority is going to launch its new housing scheme i.e. GDA Housing Scheme 2017. Under this scheme, the authority will offer about 952 residential flats. This scheme will be launched tomorrow i.e 15 August on the occasion of 70th Independence Day.

GDA Not Launched Housing Scheme Last Year

The Ghaziabad Development Authority did not launch any housing scheme last year due to which the people have to move towards private builders.

Location of Flats

The flats which will be offered under the GDA Housing Scheme 2017, are located in Madhuban Bapudham in Govindpuram, Mahanagar and Jaipur  (Modi Nagar).

GDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Forms

The needy and interested applicants who are willing to get a residential flat under this scheme can obtain the GDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application forms from any of the branches of the authorized banks as GDA has already tied up with 7 banks.

Here is the list of the Authorized Banks –

  • ICICI Bank
  • Oriental Bank
  • Punjab National Bank
  • State Bank of India
  • Allahabad Bank
  • Yes Bank
  • HDFC Bank

Note – These authorized banks may also provide loan facility however it has been not yet confirmed.

Read More: Complete List of Latest Ongoing Housing Schemes 2017

Application Form Cost

  • The total cost of application form will be Rs. 500/- & Rs. 50/- will be charged as registration fee.

Allottment Process 

  • The allottement of the flats under GDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be done on the basis of lottery system. If you have selected then you will be provded an allotment letter. After the issue of allotment letter, you have to pay the 20% cost of the flat. And the rest 80% cost will have to pay in installments.

Payment Schedule/Details

  • 12 Installments will be made in 3 years under Madhuban Bapudham Scheme on which 12% interest will be charged.
  • 90 Installments will be made in 20 years under Madhuban Baapudham EWS Jaipur Scheme on hich 7.50% interest will be charged.

Note – If installment is not submitted on time then 15% interest in first and 10.50% interest will be charged in second.

Registration Fee

  • People belong to reserved category of State Government will have to pay 5% of the cost of the flat as registration fee.
  • Others will have to pay 10% of the total cost of the flats as registration fee.

Note – Registration fee is refundable if allotted no housing unit.

Important Dates

  • Launching Date –  15 August
  • Last Date – 15 September (Last Date to Submit Application Forms)

Important Links

Official Website of GDA

Contact Details

  • You can contact to these numbers for any time of quarry and compalaint from 10 AM to 5 PM.
  • 9711189145, 9311957900
  • GDA Helpline Number – 120-6450580
You may also read
4 comments
  1. Amrit lal chawla
    Amrit lal chawla
    August 14, 2017 at 4:27 PM

    Don,t get trapped when the prices are estimated, gda has just offered possession of flats of Madhban bapudham multistory scheme 818 and has asked for 10% exta from the estimated price. Gda has also asked for covered car parking charges @ 250000.00 where as there is no mention of price in the broucher for car parking.may contact 09899276646 to join association of allotees.

    Reply
  2. Amrit lal chawla
    Amrit lal chawla
    August 14, 2017 at 4:35 PM

    Join association of allotees of Madubanbapudham scheme 818 ofMultistory flats. To solve problems contact 09899276646

    Reply
  3. kausshelendra Misha
    kausshelendra Misha
    September 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM

    Pl inform us GDA GHAZIABAD SCHEMES

    Reply
  4. RAJEEV SINGH
    RAJEEV SINGH
    October 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM

    The project was delayed for more than 5 years and after that asking again for 6.5 lacs including covered car parking cost shows the true face of GDA….which is only working for their own development and not for the people…..9990960929

    Reply
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *