GDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Apply || Complete Details
The Ghaziabad Development Authority is going to launch its new housing scheme i.e. GDA Housing Scheme 2017. Under this scheme, the authority will offer about 952 residential flats. This scheme will be launched tomorrow i.e 15 August on the occasion of 70th Independence Day.
GDA Not Launched Housing Scheme Last Year
The Ghaziabad Development Authority did not launch any housing scheme last year due to which the people have to move towards private builders.
Location of Flats
The flats which will be offered under the GDA Housing Scheme 2017, are located in Madhuban Bapudham in Govindpuram, Mahanagar and Jaipur (Modi Nagar).
GDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Forms
The needy and interested applicants who are willing to get a residential flat under this scheme can obtain the GDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application forms from any of the branches of the authorized banks as GDA has already tied up with 7 banks.
Here is the list of the Authorized Banks –
- ICICI Bank
- Oriental Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank
Note – These authorized banks may also provide loan facility however it has been not yet confirmed.
Application Form Cost
- The total cost of application form will be Rs. 500/- & Rs. 50/- will be charged as registration fee.
- The allottement of the flats under GDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be done on the basis of lottery system. If you have selected then you will be provded an allotment letter. After the issue of allotment letter, you have to pay the 20% cost of the flat. And the rest 80% cost will have to pay in installments.
- 12 Installments will be made in 3 years under Madhuban Bapudham Scheme on which 12% interest will be charged.
- 90 Installments will be made in 20 years under Madhuban Baapudham EWS Jaipur Scheme on hich 7.50% interest will be charged.
Note – If installment is not submitted on time then 15% interest in first and 10.50% interest will be charged in second.
- People belong to reserved category of State Government will have to pay 5% of the cost of the flat as registration fee.
- Others will have to pay 10% of the total cost of the flats as registration fee.
Note – Registration fee is refundable if allotted no housing unit.
- Launching Date – 15 August
- Last Date – 15 September (Last Date to Submit Application Forms)
- You can contact to these numbers for any time of quarry and compalaint from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- 9711189145, 9311957900
- GDA Helpline Number – 120-6450580