The Ghaziabad GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority) is going to launch a new housing scheme named ‘GDA Housing Scheme 2017’.
Details of GDA Housing Scheme 2017
Under GDA Housing Scheme 2017, the authority will offer about 1712 residential flats for sale at an older price. On last Tuesday, GDA Ghaziabad takes this decision regarding the cost of housing units.
The authority is expecting the get a profit of about 250 crores from the sale of flats in GDA Housing Scheme 2017 and the people will be able to buy these houses at older rates.
GDA Housing Scheme
Currently, many schemes of GDA are on progress at Madhuban Bapudham, Indraprastha, Royal Enclave, Kaushambi Chandrashila Apartments, Vaishali and Modinagar. In this housing scheme, GDA Ghaziabad is constructing flats for EWS, LIG and HIG categories.
Most of the flats have been surrendered by the allottees due to the slow-down in the real estate market and about 20 percent of these flats has not found any buyer. GDA facing the financial crises and to overcome the situation, the authority is planning a scheme to sell these flats in GDA upcoming housing scheme.
According to the expectation, the scheme will be launched in the next week for the sale of 1712 flats, for the authority has completed all the document work.
Flats & Price Under GDA Housing Scheme 2017
- Total 1712 flats will be available allotment.
- The construction work of 50% flats to be offered in the scheme is completed and remaining are under construction which to be completed soon.
- Flats will be available in the price range of Rs. 5 lakh to 70 lakh.
These flats are available in various schemes which were launched earlier by the authority. The Madhuban Bapudhan Yojana was launched in 2010 and Indraprastha, Koyal Enclave and Modinagar Yojana was launched last year in 2016 while Chandrashila Apartments, Vaishali Yojana was launched in 2012. The availability of flats in the scheme is given below.
– Madhuban Bapudham Yojana – 700 Flats
– Indraprastha Yojana – 375 Flats
– Koyal Enclave Scheme – 300 Flats
– Kaushambi Yojana – 158 Flats
– Chandrashila Apartments – 70 Flats
– Vaishali Scheme – 59 Flats
– Modinagar – 50 Flats
The GDA Flat Scheme 2017 for 1712 housing units will be launched by the end of May 2017.