GNIDA New Open-Ended Scheme 2016 for Various Plots Allotment
Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has launched new four new open-ended scheme in 2016 for the allotment of Industrial Plots, Institutional Plots, Shops & Kiosk and Residential Plots through the bid system.
The complete details of Residential Plots, Shops & Kiosk will be published on 11-01-2016 at the official website of authority and the submission & opening of the bid for residential plots scheme will be started from 02-02-1016 at 11:00 AM.
How to Apply for GNIDA Open-Ended Scheme 2016:
The scheme will open for the registration from 02 February 2016. The interested applicants may obtain the prescribe application form and terms and regulations on payment of Rs.11,000/- from the following bank branches.
- HDFC Bank: Sector Alpha-I Commercial Belt. Greater Noida
- HDFC Bank: Sector-18, Noida.
- Bank of Baroda: Sector Gamma-II, Commercial Complex, Greater Noida.
- Union Bank of India: Sector-62, Noida.
- Indian Bank: Gama Shopping Complex, Jagat Farm, Grater Noida.
- ICICI Bank: Sector Alpha-I, Commercial Belt. Greater Noida
The Brochure along with application form can also be downloaded from the authority’s website http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in
Scheme Starts: 11 January 2016