Finally, Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has decided to give the 4,311 residential units for homebuyers within a week. This decision was taken in meeting with builders of 33 ongoing project in the city. The builders expected to issue the completion certificates.
According to the sources, these projects were reviewed by the GNIDA CEO Debashish Panda. He said that these projects have been reviewed as per the status of construction on the date of application for the completion certificate.
Read More: Latest New Housing Scheme News & Updates
Details of Seven Group Housing Projects:
- Valencia Homes with 798 units,
- Arihant Infra with 469 flats
- Nirala Housing with 988 units
- SJP Infracon with 980 units
- Divyansh Infra height with 354 units
- Exotica Housing with 228 units
- Habitech Infrastructure with 494 units
A team of 10 members was also set up this month to expedite completion certificates for these 33 group housing projects in the city.
News Source: http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/residential/7-day-delivery-promise-of-4000-greater-noida-flats/60210598