Govt. to Start Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana (PMAY) Demand Survey will start in different districts of the state soon. In this regard, an official meeting was organized to know the requirement of affordable houses in the area.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
According to the Municipal Corporation Sources, the department of the urban local body in Haryana has planned to conduct a demand survey under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This survey will be conducted in district Gurugram, Pataudi, Haily Mandi and Sohna.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey, the government will direct the beneficiary to fill the application form for PMAY Haryana and also guide them about the benefits of housing for all scheme and its eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiaries should be a resident of Haryana.
- As a requirement document, Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- EWS beneficiary should have a family annual income below Rs. 3 lakh
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 3 lakh to 6 lakh
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 12 lakh to 18 lakh
- The beneficiaries of the scheme should not avail the benefits of any other government housing scheme
- The beneficiary should not have any Pucca house across the nation
- This demand survey will be conducted slum area and ward wise
News Source: http://www.jagran.com/haryana/gurgaon-15805182.html