Housing Board Haryana (HBH) invites the applications for the allotment of 88 residential flats under its new housing scheme 2017. The new housing scheme specially launched for Serving/Ex-Defence and Para-Military Personnel of Haryana up to the rank of JCOs & equivalent and their widows and orphans on Hire Purchase Basis at Sector-31, Panchkula. The registration process of the scheme will be started from 20 April 2017.
Under the scheme, the authority has offered total 88 residential flats at Panchkula Sector-31. These flats are available in Type-B category. According to the scheme, these flats are available in the size of 645 square feetThe estimates cost of flat is Rs. 23.70 Lakh.
Details of Available Flats in HBH New Housing Scheme 2017 for Ex-Defence and Para-Military Personnel:
|Location||No. of Flats||Category||Tentative Covered Area||Cost of the Flat
||10% Payable with Application||15% Payable After Draw of Lots|
|88||Type-B||645 Sq. Ft.||Rs. 23.70 Lakh||Rs. 2.37 Lakh||Rs. 3.56 Lakh|
How to Apply for HBH New Housing Scheme 2017 for Ex-Defence and Para-Military Personnel:
The interested applicants can purchase the application form from the authorized bank branches on payment of Rs. 100/- ( Non-Refundable) and main office of Panchkula or Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak, Faridabad and Gurgaon Board Office.
- The applicants should be a resident of Haryana, India.
- In case, both husband and wife are eligible then only one application can be filled under the HBH Scheme.
- The applicants must be serving/Ex-defence or Para Military personnel of Haryana upto the rank of JCOs or equivalent or their widow & orphans.
- The applicant should not have any house/plot allotted by Housing Board Haryana, HUDA under reservation in this category either in his name or his spouse or in name of his dependent relatives including unmarried children.
- In the form of required document, a furnish proof is required in support of being Serving / Ex-Defence or Para-Military Personnel.
List of Bank:
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
The complete filled application form to be submitted at same bank branches with 10% total amount of a housing unit.
Important Date for Apply:
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017 || Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017
View Full Scheme Advertisement: