How to Check Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Status: After becoming BJP government in Uttar Pradesh. In the first step of UP government, the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath started Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana – Crop Loan Redemption Scheme on 9th July 2017. This scheme is specially launched for small and marginal farmers to uplift and sustainable development.
In the first budget, Uttar Pradesh government has estimated 36,000 crores for farmers under Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana. As the scheme, about 86 lakh farmers will be benefited in this scheme. In this regard, the government also started Kisa Rin Mochan Yojana Portal where the farmers can get the details of scheme and list of selected farmers.
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana is a Loan Weaver Scheme which is specially launched for farmers who has taken the loan from the government for their crops. The special thing about this scheme is that only those farmers will avail the benefit of this scheme who had taken the loan up to Rs. 1 lakh till 31 March 2016. After this date, the loan holders will not eligible for this scheme.
How to Register Online for Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana:
The registration process of this scheme is completely online where the farmers can register their self by filling a simple application form with their complete details. The farmers will have to visit the official website Kisa Rin Mochan Yojana Portal –
http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/ for online registration.
- The farmer must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The farmer must have Aadhar Card
- The Aadhar must be linked with their Bank Accounts.
- The farmer land should be less than 2 hectares
- The farmer loan amount should be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Only those farmers will eligible for this scheme who had taken the loan before 31 March 2016.
How to Check Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Status
Now farmers can check Check Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Status by following below steps:
- Visit the official website of Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Portal (http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/”
After reach on official website click on running link “Check Rin Mochan Status”
After that, you will see “Track Loan Redemption Status” page where you will have to fill some details such as Bank, District, Branch, Kisan Credit Card Number, Mobile Number and finally fill captcha digits and click on ” Submit” button to generate “OTP” as mentioned in below image.
- After filling received OTP on your registered mobile number then you will be able to see Loan Redemption Status
The government is also providing complaint submission facility related to the scheme. If any farmer has any problem related to the scheme submit their complaint online at the same official website.
Use Some Important Links