Finally, Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) invites the applications for the allotment of residential plots under HUDA Karnal Residential Plot Scheme 2018 for BPL families. This time, the authority is offering these residential plots at Sector-16 and Balmiki Basti Sector-12 Karnal.
HUDA Karnal Residential Plot Scheme 2018 Plot Details
Under this scheme, the authority has offered the total 424 residential plots for BPL families who are living in Balmiki Basti. However, these residential plots are available in two type of categories 2 Marla and 3 Marla.
The registration process of the scheme has been started from 4 January 2018 and the last date of application form is 5 February 2018. The applicant can submit the application form through the offline mode.
Also Read: Latest New Housing Scheme 2018
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- The applicant must have domicile of Haryana State.
- The applicants family annual income should be less than Rs. 3,00,000/- (inclusive of income of husband/wife/dependent children).
- The applicant should not have an own house or residential plot in Haryana in his / her name, spouse’s name or in the name of any dependent family members.
- Besides, all the government employees of group D’ Haryana Govt. Employees, Improvement Trust and Co-operative banks of Haryana Govt and Employees of its Boards & Corporations; Employees of Municipal Corporations/Committees can also apply for this scheme.
How to Apply for HUDA Karnal Residential Plot Scheme 2018
The interested applicants can obtain the application form from the Office of Estate Officer, HUDA, Karnal by paying a cost of Rs. 50/-.
Note: The completely filled application to be submitted to the same bank branches along with earnest money deposit/registration amount which is 10% of the tentative cost of a unit. The applicants can also purchase the application form from the following bank branches which are given below.
List of Authorized Bank Branches of Punjab National Bank
- HARYANA: Sadar Bazaar Ambala Cantl (0014). Bhiwani (0053), Hisar main (0203), Kaithal main (0248), Kurukshetra Sector 5, Yamuna Nagar main (0471). Panchkula Sector-5 (4075), Rohtak Civil Line, Sirsa R.B. (0430), Naraingarh (2733), Narnaul (0360), Ratgal (3287), Fatehabad (0653), Model Town Karnal, GT Road Karnal, Namaste Chowk Karnal, GT road Panipat, Sonipat Main
- CHANDIGARH: Manimajra (Controlling Branch), Sector-17 B.
View Full Scheme Advertisement
Remember Important Dates:
Scheme Opens: 4 January 2018
Scheme Closes: 5 February 2018.
For more information visit official website of HUDA Authority