Hurry Up!: JDA Jaipur 3107 Residential Flats/Plots Scheme 2016: Apply Now
Last Few Days Left for Apply Jaipur Development Authority New Housing Scheme 2016 for 3107 Residential Flats/Plots:
Jaipur Development Authority has launched its new housing scheme for the allotment of residential plots and flats under the affordable housing policy 2009 & Niji Khatedar. The online registration for the scheme has been started from 10 March 2016.
The authority has invited the applications for the registration of these residential plots and flats through online mode from 10 March to 11 April 2016.
According to the scheme details, There is 3107 residential flats and plots available for the economical weaker section (EWS), lower income group (LIG) and medium income group (MIG) of the society under the JDA New Housing Scheme 2016. About 1669 flats are being offered for EWS, LIG and MIG under the new affordable housing scheme 2016 while remaining 1438 plots are available for EWS and LIG under Niji Khatedar Yojana.
The interested applicants can get the complete of available flats/plots by using the following link which is given below: Details of Flats/Plots JDA New Housing Scheme 2016
Eligibility Criteria for Apply JDA New Housing Schemes 2016 For Residential Plots/Flats:
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The age of applicant should be at least 18 years on the day of application.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or any dependent should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in his/her name in any city/town where the population is more than 50 thousand.
- The applicant should have a bank account in his/her name and should be active during the scheme.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot in last 10 years by the authority.
- The family income will include the income of spouse and any dependent children.
Income Criteria for Apply Eligible Applicants:
- Monthly income of EWS applicants should not be more than 10,000 per month.
- Monthly income of LIG applicants should be in between 10,001 to 15,000 per month.
- Monthly income of MIG applicants should be in between 15,001 to 30,000 per month.
How to Apply for JDA Jaipur New Housing Schemes for Plots/Flats under Affordable Housing Policy 2009 & Niji Khatedar Yojana:
- The applications for the scheme are invited through online mode and KIOSK which can be done by using the official website of Jaipur Development Authority at www.jaipurjda.org and through E-Mitra Kiosk centers.
- Applicants should have to submit the mobile number to receive OTP (One Time Password) by filling the OTP the online form will further be filled by the applicants.
- Mention the complete details of the bank account such as account number, IFSC code, bank branch and the name of the account holder.
- In the case of online applications, the payment of the registration amount can be done through net banking, credit card or debit cards.
- In the case of applying through E-Kiosks, the application fee, and booking amount to be paid in Cash.
- If applying for more than one plot and booking amount is up to Rs 30 thousand, the applicants will have to pay Rs 80 extra along with the application fee of Rs. 80.
- If the registration amount exceeds Rs 30 thousand in the case of applying for more than one plot, the applicants will have to pay Rs. 125 extra along with application fee.
Use Following Links for Apply JDA Jaipur New Housing Schemes 2016:
Scheme Starts: 10 March 2016
Scheme Closes: 11 April 2016