JDA Murtikala Vihar Awasiya Yojana New Housing Scheme 2017 for 390 Residential Plots
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) invites the applications for the registration of 390 residential plots under its new housing scheme 2017 named JDA Murtikala Vihar Awasiya Yojana 2017. The new housing scheme is specially launched for Sculptures (Murtikar ). The above scheme is located in Murti Kala Vihar (Village Rojda) and Pannadhay Nagar, Tehsil Amer, District Jaipur, which is about 5 km away from Main Kalvad Road.
The registration process of the scheme has been started from 20 April 2017 and the last date of application form submission is 26 May 2017. The applications are being invited through the online.
Under the scheme, the authority has offered the total 390 residential plots. According to the scheme, these plots are available in three different sizes 45 Sq.Meter, 90 Sq.Meter and 162 Sq.Meter.
Detail of Plots for Allotment in JDA Murtikala Vihar Awasiya Yojana 2017:
|Sr.No||Plot Area(Sq.Meter.)||Allotement Price(Per Sq.Meter. in Rs.)||Total Plots||Registration Amount (Rs.)|
How to Apply for JDA Murtikala Vihar New Housing Scheme 2017:
The interested applicants of the scheme can apply for the scheme through the online by paying the processing fee of Rs. 200/- with registration amount at the official website.
The registration amount and process fee can be paid through online by using the debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. or deposited on cash M-Mitra Kiosk.
Eligibility Criteria For Apply JDA Murtikar Vihar Awas Yojana 2017:
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan
- Applicant age should be above 18 years.
- The applicant or his wife or another family member should not own any house in Rajasthan.
- Applicant should have a bank account with his name.
- The applicant or his family must not have availed the benefits of JDA housing scheme since last 10 years.
- It is mandatory to register his mobile number in the application form.
- The murtikar/Sculpture applying fo the scheme should have an identity proof from Murtikar Development Commissioner/Minister of Textiles/any other identity proof. In case, the applicant does not have any valid identity proof, the application will be canceled without refunding the application fees.
Important Dates for Apply:
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017 || Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017 || Lottery Draw: 26 May 2017
For more information visit official website of Jaipur Development Authority