JDA New Housing Scheme Raghunath Vihar
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has launched new housing scheme at Kedar Vihar. The details of the scheme like how to apply, important dates,applications fee, eligibility, registration and draw details are given below.
The new housing scheme is launched under the name Plot Scheme Kedar Vihar and is located at Raghunath Vihar, Village-Ramsinghpura
Zone-12. The scheme will be offering flats for the category of three types namely 45 Sq.Mt, 90 Sq.Mt.and 162 Sq.Mt.size plot scheme. The scheme is offering a total of 1735 plot flats of which 327 plots are 45 Sq.Mt size while 1110 plots are of 162 Sq.Mt. size and 298 are 162 Sq.Mt
Interested candidate can apply for the said housing scheme from 1st Febuary 2015 to 2nd March 2015. According to the official news realeased the registration amount to be paid with the application form is Rs 9000/-
1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
2. Applicant must be above 18 years of age at the time of registration.
3. Applicant must have a Bank Account on his/her name.
4. Applicant must not possess any plot/flat allotted by authority to his name or wife/husband’s name or to the name of any family member.
Details of the Scheme
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can obtain the registration form from the official site www.jaipurjda.org or can apply through e-mitra kiosks centers. Application fee is Rs. 200/-
To apply online: Click Here
1. Opening of Registration: 1st February 2015
2. Last Date of Registration: 2nd March 2015
3. Draw Date: Coming Soon
Layout of the Scheme