JDA New Housing Scheme Ram Chandra Vihar
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has launched new housing scheme at Ram Chandra Vihar. The details of the scheme like how to apply, important dates,applications fee, eligibility, registration and draw details are given below.
The new housing scheme is launched under the name Scheme Ram Chandra Vihar plot scheme and is located at Ram Chandra Vihar, Ramchanpura Village in zone 11. The scheme will be offering flats for the category of two types namely 45 sq mt and 90 sq mt plot scheme. The scheme is offering a total of 920 plots out of which 333 plots are 90 sq mt size while 587 plots are of 45 sq mt. size.
Interested candidate can apply for the said housing scheme from 1st Febuary 2015 to 2nd March 2015. According to the official news realeased the registration amount to be paid with the application form is Rs 7000/-
1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
2. Applicant must be above 18 years of age at the time of registration.
3. Applicant must have a Bank Account on his/her name.
4. Applicant must not possess any plot/flat allotted by authority to his name or wife/husband’s name or to the name of any family member.
Details of the Scheme
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can obtain the registration form from the official site https://www.jaipurjda.org/ or can apply through e-mitra kiosks centers. Application fee is Rs. 200/-
To apply online: Click Here
1. Opening of Registration: 1st February 2015
2. Last Date of Registration: 2nd March 2015
3. Draw Date: Coming Soon
Layout of the Scheme