Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has launched its new housing scheme 2017 named Jaipur JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2017 D-Block. This scheme is specially launched for lower-income category widow, divorcee, and single unmarried women. The registration process has been started from 20 November 2017.
Under this scheme, the authority is offering total 349 residential plots in Pannadhay Nagar D-Block for lower-income category widow, divorcee, and single unmarried women. These plots are available in the size of 45.00 square meters. The women applicant will have to deposit Rs. 5000/- as a registration amount for this scheme.
|#||Area(Sq. Mt.)||Reserve Price(Rs.)||Allotement Price(Rs.)||Total Plot||Registration Amount (Rs.)|
Read More: Ongoing Housing Scheme
The applications are being invited through the online mode or E-Mitra Kiosk Centers. The online registration process has been started from 20 November 2017 and the last date of online application form submission is 19 December 2017. The lottery draw will be announced on 02 January 2018.
How to Apply for JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2017:
- The eligible women can apply for this scheme through the online mode by using the official website link of Jaipur Development Authority http://jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in or E-Mitra Kiosk Centers by paying the processing fee of Rs. 200/- with registration amount of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 48 will be charged by the Kiosk Service Provides.
- The women applicant name should be correct as written in the bank account with correct bank account number, IFSC code, bank name and branch.
- Through the online application form submission, the applicant can pay the processing fee and registration amount can be paid by Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2017:
- The women applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant gross monthly income should be Rs. 10000/- in the financial year of 2016-17.
- The widow, divorcee women applicant age should 18 years or above and the single unmarried women age should be 40 years or above.
- The women applicant should not have own house/plot/flat allotted by the JDA authority in her name or another dependent.
- The women applicant must have an active bank account in her name.
Remember Important Dates:
Scheme Starts: 20 November 2017 || Scheme Closes: 19 December 2017
Lottery Draw: 02 January 2018
Use Some Important Links: