Apply Online Karnataka Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18
Karnataka Chief Minister has launched a new housing scheme in the name of Karnataka Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18 in Bengaluru. The Chief Minister launched this scheme on 06 December 2017 and promised for providing affordable houses to the EWS categories people.
Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18
The registration process of Karnataka Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18 has been started from 06 December 2017. The applications are being offered through the online mode at official website portal, ashraya.kar.nic.in. The last date for application form submission is 05 January 2018.
Besides, the SC/ST category will get a subsidy benefit of Rs. 3.50 Lakh while General category applicants will get a subsidy of Rs. 2.70 lakh.
How to Apply for Karnataka Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18:
- The interested applicants can fill online application form at the official website portal ashraya.kar.nic.in.
- The applicants will have to pay application fee of Rs. 250-/ at the time of application form submission.
- The applicants can easily make payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Those paying by cash can visit Bangalore One Centres, Axis and HDFC Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Karnataka Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme 2017-18:
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card.
- Applicant should not have own houses anywhere in the state.
- The applicant must not be availed subsidy from any government scheme.
- Applicant maximum annual income of the family should be Rs. 87,600/-
- Applicant must be a resident of Bengaluru since 5 years (BDA Limits).
Required Documents for Apply:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Registration number of Labour Department (Construction Workers Only)
View Full Scheme Advertisement
Remember Some Important Links for Apply Online:
- Apply Online
- Scheme Advertisement
- View Government Order
- Survey Number and Availability
- Floor Model (Tentative)
- Individual Unit Tentative Model
Use Contact Details
Call Centre: 080-23118888
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website – http://184.108.40.206/