Karnataka Students Tracking System Portal Online Registration – sts.karnataka.gov.in
Student Tracking System Karnataka Portal Online Registration|sts.karnataka.gov.in :- Finally, Karnataka Education Department has started a new Students Tracking System Portal for Schools. According to the procedure, the education department has directed that all the schools of Karnataka in the state. They will have to register their names at this portal.
Objective of student tracking system karnataka Portal
The government has started this online registration process in which the government will avoid duplicate document submission and fraudulent businessmen opening schools. The online registration process of Karnataka Students Tracking System Portal is completely online. This online registration process will run every year by 30th November.
However, the registration process will be done through the online at sts.karnataka.gov.in. The government has also released a draft of fees structure for all schools. After the completion of registration process, all the schools will have to give the detail of students and teaching staff of the school.
How to Make Karnataka Students Tracking System Portal Online Registration
All the schools will have to follow some easy steps to complete online registration on Students Tracking System Portal:-
- First of all, the applicant school will have to visit sts.karnataka.gov.in official website.
- The applicant will have to click on “Registration” link.
- After that clicking on the registration link, a registration form will appear before applicant.
- On the registration page, the applicant will have to fill all the required information of the school.
- After filling all the necessary details finally click on “Submit” button.
Here is the Fees Structure of Karnataka Schools
The government has set up a fees structure for all the schools in Karnataka:-
- Rs. 50,000 fees to set up a primary institution from 1st to 7th class.
- Rs. 1 lakh to set up an institution from 8th to 10th class.
- Rs. 1,25,000 for setting up an institution for 11th and 12th class.
- Rs. 15,000 registration and process fee for preprimary schools located in BBMP areas.
- Rs. 7,500 in urban areas while Rs 2,500 in rural areas.
All the schools need to remember, Karnataka government has mentioned that this registration process of schools is mandatory.