LDA New Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015 Lucknow
Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) has launched its new affordable Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015 at Sector-J (Extension), Jankipuram, Kursi Road, Lucknow. The authority has invited the applications from the general public for the allotment of 2 BHK, 2 BHK+ Study,3 BHK and 4 BHK flats.
The registrations for the LDA New Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015 has started from 20 November and the last date of registrations will be 19 December 2015. The applications for the New LDA New Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015 has been invited through the both online or offline mode.
Striking Features of LDA Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015:
- Attractive landscaping for the beautiful experience.
- Vicinity to important locations.
- Multi-Purpose exclusive community centre.
- Landscaped greenery with open area.
- Gated security for the residents.
- Dedicated children play area & open area.
- Theme park.
- 2-level basement parking.
- 24×7 power back-up.
- 3 lifts in each tower to reduce waiting time.
- Provision of piped cooking gas.
- Shopping arcade.
- Earthquake resistant structure.
- An excellent system of fire fighting.
- Rain water harvesting.
Under the new housing scheme, the authority is offering total 327 flats of 2 BHK, 2 BHK+ Study,3 BHK and 4 BHK flats. The estimated super area is between 114.89 Square Meters to 168.76 Square Meters on the estimated cost of Rs. 39.89 Lakh to 63.88 Lakh. The registration amount is starting from Rs. 2.00 Lakh for these flats.
Full Details of LDA New Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015:
How to Apply for LDA New Sargam Apartments Housing Scheme 2015:
The applicants can download the scheme booklet from the official website of LDA PORTAL http://www.ldaonline.in/portal/Home/Home/New+Scheme
The interested applicants can also be obtained the application form from 20 November 2015 on cash payment of Rs. 500/- (tax included) at any of designated branches are given below.
The terms & condition and other details are available on Lucknow Development Authority http://www.ldaonline.in/
List of Banks:
- UCO Bank: LDA, Vistar patal Gomti Nagar, Lalbagh Branch Authority Complex Lucknow.
- Punjab National Bank: Hajratganj, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow.
- Indian Overseas Bank: Vivek Khand, Gomti Nagar, Ashiyana, Lucknow.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: Munshi Puliya Indira Nagar, Daalibagh, Lucknow.
Scheme Starts: 20 November 2015
Scheme Closes: 19 December 2015
For Latest News Updates Download Android Future App