Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Apply Online
Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Apply Online, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Helpline, Toll free Number, Complete Details, Official Website, Contact Details, Applying Procedure
The State Government of Maharashtra is working in the welfare of the people of the state. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr. Devendra Fadnavis has launched many welfare schemes for the development of Maharashtra and its people.
Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
Now the Maharashtra Government’s Co-operation Department has come up with a new ambitious scheme named Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana for the dreaded farmers of the state.
Details of Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
The Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana has been launched for the dreaded farmers of the state. After 1.4.2009, borrowing of crop loans and medium term loans and such loans. With the principal and interest of the farmers who are tired on 30.6.2016. Rs.1.50 lakhs have been waived under certain criteria.
The Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana has been notified under the State Aadhaar Act 2017. Therefore, the submission of an application for the Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 will be online with a software application on the basis of Aadhaar authentication. In order to reduce the mistakes, it is advised to the applicants to fill the hard copy of this application form.
The residents of Maharashtra are eligible for the scheme as they can avail the benefits of the scheme.
Applying Procedure for the Scheme
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Government
- Click on ‘Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017’
- The applicant can access the registration module
- Then click on “New Registration” mention to the upper right-hand side of the page
- Click On New Registration. If you have Aadhar Card then select when the system will ask whether the applicant has an Aadhaar number. On selecting “Yes”, the authentication types “OTP” and “Biometric” will be displayed
- For OTP based authentication, the OTP shall be sent to the mobile number registered/linked with Aadhaar
- You can also choose non-Aadhaar based registration on the portal in case you or any of the desirous family members do not have an Aadhaar
- After the successful registration, you and your family members will have to create individual “user id” and an appropriate “password”
- Now Login Via your user id and password
- Click On the Loan waiver scheme link in the application login and the Loan Waiver application form shall be displayed with basic details entered at the time of registration
- Fill all the details in the application form such as Pan Card Details, Pension PPO details, Loan Details, etc. for each loan availed by the spouse and other family members
- The system will give alert for re-verification before final acceptance of the form
- After submitting the online form, a system generated acknowledgment form shall be displayed. Take its print out for future references
Note – It is advised that the applicant remembers his / her user name and password for future reference
Toll-Free No: 18001025311