MDDA Mussoorie New Housing Scheme 2015 at Dehradun
Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) invites the applications for the allotment of 2 BHK, 3 BHK + Servant Room, 3 BHK + Servant Room + Terrace at Dehradun. The applicants have a good opportunity for book their dream homes under this new housing scheme. The authority has opened the registration for the scheme till 31 December 2015.
Under the new housing scheme, the MDDA is offering 2 BHK, 3 BHK + Servant Room, 3 BHK + Servant Room + Terrace at Dehradun on affordable prices. The interested applicants can book their dream homes before 31 December 2015. The authority has invited the application through the both online or offline mode.
The applicants can book these flats only on Rs. 1 Lakh (Refundable) and the flats prices are starting from Rs. 45 lakhs only.
Special Features of MDDA New Housing Scheme 2015:
- Game Zone
- Swimming Pool
- Health Club
- Yoga Room
- Activity Hall
- Departmental Store
- Café Lounge
- Green Court
- Dehradun Capital of Uttarakhand in the lap of nature.
- Near proposed world class transportation system (PRT) Junction.
- Adjacent to multiplex and shopping Mall.
- Wonderful climate and peaceful environment.
- World class educational institutes.
- Some of India’s Best Institutions like IMA, FRI, & SOI.
Advantages of New MDDA Housing Scheme 2015:
- An organization under Government.
- No legal issues.
- Transparent Process.
- Approved approx 1 lakh Building lands in Dehradun.
- Approved all the Housing Projects Dehradun.
- 31 years of extensive experience.
- Construction by an ISO Certified Company.
How to Apply for the New MDDA Housing Scheme 2015 at Dehradun:
The interested applicants can register for the scheme through the online mode at official website http://www.mddaonline.in. The application forms are also available all over Uttarakhand, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Meerut & Saharanpur Branches of designated Banks.
List of designated Bank Branches:
- Allahabad Bank (0135-2650575, 9412980889)
- Bank of Baroda (0135-2645522, 8477009445)
- ICICI Bank (0135-3059910, 9897833522)
- Axis Bank (0135-2741386, 8006400931)
- HDFC Bank (0135-2746474, 9359843390
Scheme Closes: 31 December 2015
Here is full advertisement of MDDA New Housing Scheme 2015: