Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udhami Yojana (MMYUY): This is one of the most ambitious schemes of Madhya Pradesh Government. The scheme was launched on 1 August 2014 especially for the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh.
Main Objective of Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udhami Yojana
The main objective of this scheme to generate more and more jobs for the youth. The government will provide loans to the Scheduled Castes class through banks for setting up their own industries (manufacturing) / service ventures. Besides, the benefits of margin money assistance, interest subsidy, loan guarantee and training to the beneficiaries.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial help to the youth to generate self-employment or establish a business in the state. The government will provide a loan of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore will be provided for setting up any industry.
In order to implement this scheme, the government has invited the application from youth who want to establish their business. The interested applicant can fill online application form at the official website of mmsy.mponline.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udhami Yojana
1. The applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
2. The applicant should be a permanent citizen of the state.
3. The educational qualification of the applicant should 10th pass.
4. If any person is getting help under any Government Entrepreneur / Self Employment Scheme, then this scheme will not be eligible.
5. There should be no defaulter/defaulter of any Nationalized Bank / Financial Institution / Assistant Bank.
6. Only once, will be eligible for assistance under this scheme.
How to Apply Online for Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udhami Yojana
First of all, the interested applicant will have to ensure that in which scheme do they want to apply for loan Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udhami Yojana or Mukhya Mantri Swarojgar Yojana
1. For fill an online application form, the applicants will have to visit mmsy.mponline.gov.in official website.
2. When visiting the website, a pop-up will appear in front of the applicant.
3. After that, the applicant will have to select the department and fill the required information of the applicant.
4. If you are a new user, first you need to “Sign Up“.
5. If you are registered user then click on the direct link “Login“.
Use Some Important Links: