PDA Patiala New Residential Plots Scheme 2015 at PDA Enclave Dhuri
Patiala Development Authority (PDA) invites application for the allotment of 157 residential plots at PDA Enclave Dhuri, District Sangrur. The interested candidates can apply for the scheme before the last date 06 January 2016.
Tthe authority has started the registration for the allotment of these residential plots Patiala from 07 December 2015 to 06 January 2016. All the application will be submitted through the offline mode at the designated bank branches.
Under the scheme, the authority is offering a total 157 residential plots at the estimated size of between 150 Sq. Yds. to 450 Sq. Yds. respectively. A large number of units are 37 of size 200 Sq. Yds. and 37 of size 250 Sq. Yds. These residential plots prices are starting from Rs. 9000/- per square yards.
Plot Details of PDA 157 Residential Plots Scheme 2015 at PDA Enclave:
How to Apply for PDA 157 Residential Plots Scheme 2015 at PDA Enclave:
Interested applicant can purchase the brochure containing detailed terms and conditions along with application form and layout plan may be obtained @ Rs. 100/- from any of the authorized banks mentioned below.
The application form attached with the brochure along with self-attested passport size photograph may be submitted to any of the Authorized Banks either in person or by post on or before the closing date along with earnest money in the shape of crossed bank draft favoring Estate Officer, PDA, Patiala. The draft should be payable at the place/city of respective banks.
Nodal branches of banks authorized for sale and receipt of application forms:
- OBC NOC Patiala Mob. : 9878430275
- State Bank of Patiala Dhuri, Mob. : 9779584881
- Yes Bank, Leela Bhawan, Patiala Mob. : 9888634620,
- Punjab 8. Sind Bank Dhuri Mob. : 9781752288
Terms & Conditions:
1) Besides earnest money, 15% price is payable within thirty days from the date of issue of letter of Intent. Balance 75% would be payable in six equated half-yearly installments along with interest 12% per annum. 1st installment shall become due after one year from the date of issue of allotment letter. Lump-sum payment shall attract 5% discount.
2) The allotment price shall be subject to the area as per actual measurement of the plot, at the time of delivery of possession.
3) 5% rebate on the total price of the plot is admissible to disabled persons.
4) The reserve price for corner plot is 10% extra and for park facing
plot is 5% extra.
Important Event & Dates:
- Date for List of applications to be displayed on the notice board/website: 28.01.2016
- Date for Errors/Omissions to be Intimated by the applicants: 03.02.2016
- Date for Draw of Lots: 10.02.2016
- Date for submission of documents of Reserve Categories those successful in the Draw and those appearing in the waiting: 24.02.2016
- Date of LOIs to be dispatched: 15.03.2016
- Date for 25% of the price of the plot (minus earnest money paid with application) to be deposited: 30 days of dispatch of LOI
Scheme Opens: 07 December 2015
Scheme Closes: 06 January 2016