PM Awas Yojana Chhattisgarh
New Housing Scheme

PM Awas Yojana Chhattisgarh – There is a good news for those who take the EWS flat in the new colony of Housing Board, being constructed at Jhagarha. Such beneficiaries planning, who have a maximum income of 30 thousand, will be able to get a discount of around 50% at the total cost of EWS house. The value of this flat is 6 lakh 25 thousand, in which the poor beneficiaries of the low-income group will get a subsidy of 3 lakh.

Details of PM Awas Yojana Chhattisgarh

Under Jhagarha Housing Construction Committee Atal Vihar Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), housing units for every category will be constructed. People were waiting for a long time for getting housing in this colony. This is the biggest project of Chattisgarh Housing Construction Committee under which about 585Independent houses and EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG Flats will be constructed.

The registration amount along with the application form for the house has been deposited by the beneficiaries. Out of these, a special discount is being given by the Center and the State Government for those who take the EWS type flat. The price of EWS flats has been kept at Rs 6, 25,000, out of which beneficiaries benefitting the exemption will get a subsidy of 3 lakhs. The condition to get the benefit of subsidy is that the annual income of the beneficiary family is 30 thousand.

Trend in LIG Independent Housing under PM Awas Yojana Chhattisgarh

In the Jhagarha project, the Housing Construction Committee will construct a total number of 585 housing units. Among them, 5 percent of the value of the properties of MIG, HG category buildings has been deposited in the application amount.

As per the applications purchased, the highest trends are being seen for LIG Independent Housing. The amount deposited through Bankers’ Check, DD, RTGS. After the registration of the 10th registration, registrar is ensured and deposited before the allocation.

Read More: Complete List of Latest Ongoing Housing Scheme

In addition to EWS, 10% of the total proposed under construction buildings will be sold through the offer on completion of good condition. In the remaining 90% buildings, the buildings will be allocated in different parts as per the reservation rules.

Annual income limit of the applicant for LIG will be Rs 6 lakh and for EWS will be Rs. 3 lakh maximum. The beneficiaries of LIG and EWS should give income certificate issued by competent authority. If the number of applicants is more than the number of available buildings then the selection will be done through the lottery system for registration.

The deposit registration amount of the persons whose name will not be found in the lottery will be returned to the original invoice, non-interest bearing submission of a receipt. After registration, the building number will be allocated from the lottery system. In the case of vacancy of the building, the change in the building number will be changed by depositing the change fee according to the Mandal Circular.

Details of Flats under PM Awas Yojana Chhattisgarh

Sr. No.Type of FlatsNo. of FlatsCost of Flats (Lakh)
01HIG Duplex50Rs. 38.28
02MIG Duplex18Rs. 32.45
03MIG Duplex31Rs. 23.82
04LIG Duplex52Rs. 15.03
05MIG Flats78Rs. 16.48
06LIG Flats132Rs. 12.36
07EWS Flats224Rs. 6.25

News Source: http://naidunia.jagran.com/chhattisgarh/ews-choot-1243760

Content Protection by DMCA.com
Draw Results
ADA Allahabad Jagriti, Vasudha & Kalindipuram Awas Yojana 2017 Lottery Draw

Allahabad Development Authority (ADA) has announced the lottery draw date of ADA Jagri Vihar Yojana 2017, ADA Vasudha Vihar Awas Yojana 2017 and Kalindipuram Awas Yojana 2017 Allahabad for the allotment of residential flats, shops, and commercial plots.

PMAY Allahabad
New Housing Scheme
PMAY Allahabad 6000 Houses Approved for Construction in Allahabad City

PMAY Allahabad: Now you can get your dream home of 2BHK flats with Tiolet-Bathroom, Kitchen under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in Allahabad Smart City. This is the good news for those people who were spending 15-20 for 2BHK flats.

Delhi Development Authority
New Housing Scheme
Delhi Development Authority Plans to Build 81000 More Houses in Delhi

After the successful completion of DDA Housing Scheme 2017, DDA is planning to construct 81,000 more flats in Delhi by 2021. This time Delhi Development Authority will increase the size of LIG flats up to 42-60 square meters because about 11000 flats were returned by the allottees due to the …

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *