Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Demand Survey – Good News – Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, citizens who wish to purchase 2-room flat for two lakh rupees can apply from 24-10-217. The application forms are available free of charge in all the major banks (both government and private) branches.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Kanpur Demand Survey
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the central government will provide two rooms flat for two lakh rupees. Applicants can submit application forms by November 10 in all major city banks. During this time KDA will continue the demand survey. This survey will last till November 10. This will show how many people need a flat.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Demand Survey
- Applicants have annual income upto 3 Lakh Rupees.
- Applicants having no permanent house anywhere in the country.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Demand Survey
- Applicants have to submit the agreement for the payment of 2 lakh rupees.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
How to Apply / Register for Flats Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Demand Survey
- Applicants can obtain the application forms from all the major banks (both government and private) branches.
- Application Forms are free of cost as the applicants do not need to pay any kind of cost for the application form.
- Applicants have to provide the required documents along with the application form.
- The duly filled application form will have to be submitted at the same place along with the required documents.
The State Government has made preparations to construct one lakh cheap flats in the state under the Affordable Housing Scheme in partnership. The cost of a flat is coming up to four and a half lakh rupees. In this, the central and the state government will provide a subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees. Applicants will have to pay two lakh rupees. KDA will also get help from private builders in the construction of these EWS-class flats. Currently, the KDA has to make 10 thousand flats.
Read More: Latest Ongoing Housing Schemes
KDA VC Vijendra Pandian said that in the past, DUDA has received about 46,000 applications under this scheme. These applicants will have to agree to pay two lakh rupees, only then they can join the scheme. This kind of illusion has spread among them that these flats will be given them free, it is not so. Apart from this, any eligible person can apply for a flat. There will be a demand survey by November 10. After the survey, the real number of flats needs to be ascertained.