Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra – MHADA
Today, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will conduct Bhoomi puja by e-launching of 40000 affordable housing units under PM Awas Yojana (PMAY). The central government has made MHADA the nodal agency for executing PMAY in the state with an aim to construct the maximum number of homes for the economically weaker section (EWS). PM Awas Yojana is a housing scheme which also renamed Housing for all by 2022.
PM Narendra Modi is scheduled to visit Nagpur and conduct Bhoomi Pujan from Manakpur sports complex ground Today.
Details of PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra – MHADA
Complete details of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra –
- A total number of 1.47 Lakh houses will be constructed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra.
- The construction work for 40000 houses will be started from today.
- Of this 90 % houses will be constructed for the Economically Weaker Sections under PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra.
- Construction of homes that the PM will inaugurate on Friday will be located in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, and Nagpur.
- The houses will be given to those EWS people whose monthly income is less than Rs.25000.
- No. of Houses Allotted Category Wise under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra
- The total number of the houses under Pradhan Mantri Aws Yojana Maharashtra according to the category.
|Number of Houses||Category|