PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra – In Mumbai, the Mill Worker and Police will get their dream home before the year 2022. The Government has made a policy of providing a permanent housing to the families living in Transit Camps. CM Devendra Fadnavis itself announced it. According to the CM, the Housing for All scheme has been launched for both rural and urban areas. He informed that a total number of 3,04,000 housing units has been approved in rural areas. Out of which the construction work of about 25,000 housing units has been completed till now.
Details of PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra
- He said that a total amount of 1,50,000 is being given to the people of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minority and Other Backward Classes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- According to this, the housing is being given to the people having annul income less than Rs. 1 Lakh under Ramai and Shabri Yojana.
- Besides this, the beneficiaries who do not have land are given Rs. 50,000 for purchasing land under the Deena Dayal Arthik Yojana.
- The Chief Minister said that under the Shabri Yojana, 25 thousand houses have been sanctioned last year. Construction of 2 thousand houses has been completed. Fadnavis said that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been implemented for those people who do not have accommodation to live in small towns of the state.
- This scheme is implemented in 142 cities of the state. So far the proposal of 243 cities has been sent. At present, work has been approved for 32 locations including Jalna, Chikhlathana, Nakshatra Wadi, Padgaon, Latur, Shivani, Badnera, Nandgaon Peth, Buldhana, Adgaon, Srirampur, Pimpalgaon, Mandrali, Gothghar, Barve, Shirur, Sangli, Satara, Solapur. He informed that 7000 builders have registered under Mahararera. 4500 agents and 2100 projects have been registered.
News Source: https://www.bhaskar.com/news/UT-DEL-HMU-NEW-indian-royals-live-normal-life-5674601-PHO.html