PM Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) Housing Scheme by 2022

The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started its most ambitious mega housing project named Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) along with two more biggest projects Smart Cities Mission and Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) for transforming India.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna is the central government scheme in which the government will provide housing for all across the country. The main objective of the scheme is to provide affordable housing to the urban and rural poor who are living with the home in the cities and villages. In this scheme, the government will construct 2 crore affordable houses in urban areas for slum dwellers and people from economically-weaker sections and low-income groups with an investment of Rs. 3 lakh crore in the next five years.

In this scheme, the government will also provide a subsidy of Rs. 2.50 lakh in which the Rs. 1.50 lakh amount will be provided by the central government while Rs. 1 lakh will be provided by the state government. Besides, the government is also providing interest subsidy of 6.5 percent on housing loans with tenure up to 20 years

पढ़े: सरकार की सभी नयी योजनाओं के बारे में

Smart City Project is the second most awaited project of the central government. In this project, the government will select 100 cities to develop as the smart city under Smart City Mission. This project is launched with an aim to develop 100 cities as smart city across the country. In this project, each selected city would be developed with modern infrastructure for transforming India.

Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) is the third important project which will help for transforming India. In this project, the government will select 500 cities in which the government will develop the city with basic infrastructures such as proper power supply, water supply, better sewage system and much more. The main objective of the scheme is to reform the city by developing basic needs.

You may also read

RITESH KUMAR PANDEY
    November 25, 2015 at 11:39 PM

PM Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) Housing Scheme IN LUCKNOW

4. RITESH KUMAR PANDEY
    RITESH KUMAR PANDEY
    November 25, 2015 at 11:43 PM

PM Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) Housing Scheme by 2022 IN LUCKNOW ,I’AM INTRESTED FOR THIS YOJNA

5. Prathibha
    Prathibha
    February 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Sir, we are from Mangalore,Karnataka. We belong to (EWS) Economically weaker section. We cant afford housing loan. So we enquired about PMAY in bank and fulfilled all the requirements, but now they are saying that if the property is in the name of woman or joint, then only loan can be given.But Land is in my Fathers Name.Regarding this we asked with the concerned Department, but they are saying that they have not received any circular regarding this. So we are confused whom to ask. That’s why we are asking in this portal. So can we apply for the loan under this scheme? Are we eligible to get loan under this scheme as land is in the name of my father, who is 73 years old.Please Help us.

Prathibha
      February 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM

Thank u sir for replying because I tried many sites but no reply at all. I am feeling very sad that our PM Sri Narendra Modiji is implementing many schemes to the nation’s needy people & the schemes are not reaching them because of these problems & the people’s problems are not reaching the concerned depts. Bank Managers will not show interest in these schemes as it’s not profitable to them. There is difference of opinion between managers as the notifications are not clear.AS i Know Its Housing for All but now how only for woman or joint. We have to built the house because we are in rented house. We can’t bear the increasing rent. So we have taken Loan under Normal interest rate . Please help us whom to contact. I posted in http://pgportal.gov.in/GrievanceNew.aspx site but also no reply at all.

6. Prathibha
    Prathibha
    February 29, 2016 at 5:37 PM

Can Existing home loan can be converted to PMAY scheme. Because we applied for Housing Loan under PMAY & fulfilled all the requirements. Later banker rejected loan under PMAY saying that Land should be in the name of female Or Joint (land is in my Father’s Name). So we have taken loan in normal interest rate. . After that we came to know that, that clause is not there. So, we asked in Public Grievance Portal regarding this we got reply saying that for existing land this rule is not applicable. When I got the reply, bank had sanctioned us 2 installments of loan under normal int.rate. So is this loan can be converted to PMAY as it is rejected by bank people for wrong reason? Because it is injustice for us as we are eligible to get loan & because of Bank peoples mistake why we should be punished. Please give justice to me. Since 2014 we are struggling to get loan under subsidy schemes as we are not able to pay the normal rate of interest but till now I didn’t get. Please help me sir. Are we eligible?

7. SANJAY PARASHRAM WARKHEDE
    SANJAY PARASHRAM WARKHEDE
    March 5, 2016 at 12:15 PM

PM Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) Housing Scheme IN NASIK

8. Babita Rani
    Babita Rani
    May 5, 2016 at 10:47 AM

I am interested in PM awas yojna. i need the amount nearly 5 to 10 lacs

9. sarala
    sarala
    June 20, 2016 at 4:54 PM

HI SIR,

My name is sarala i am living in bangalore, i applied BDA site nearly 6 times, i was EWS , in case site is alloted means PM awas yojna use full to to purchase site.

10. sarala
    sarala
    June 20, 2016 at 4:54 PM

HI SIR,

ph 9731173039

11. s k pandey
    s k pandey
    July 5, 2016 at 4:46 PM

PMAY& AMRUT HOUSING SCHEME IN LUCKNOW & HOW TO APPLY.

12. Kahkasha Ansari
    Kahkasha Ansari
    July 13, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Dear Sir,

Please help me hume apni family k lie pradhanmantri awas yojna ka labh lena hai, to hm kaise or kahan apply kare iske lie.

Please give me best suggestion.

13. Hemlata khatri
    Hemlata khatri
    July 18, 2016 at 7:58 PM

Hello sir,
    Mera naam hemlata khatri hai. mai Mumbai ulhasnagar me rahti hu. 8 saal pahle me apne pati ko ek road accident me kho chuki hi, mere 2 chhote bachche hai Me tailoring ka kaam karke apna v bachcho ka Jinan chala rhi hu Kai salo se loan per makan lene ki koshish kar rhi hu per emi itani adhik home ke Karen nhi le pa rhi . Kya mujhe PMAY ka yojna ka laabh mil sakta h agar haa to kese . Please mujhe b rasta btaiye . Pleaseeeeeee reply …….
    Thank you.

14. jugal agarwal
    jugal agarwal
    August 23, 2016 at 3:43 PM

my name jugal agarwal i am living in dahisar east i want to know how to apply to get benefit of your
    scmehe awas yojna (pmay) pls help me my contact no 9870292331/8286532935

15. Anil
    Anil
    September 1, 2016 at 7:07 PM

I have land in my fathers name and i want to construct house on this land. i want to know am i or my father is eligible for getting home loan from bank under pradhan mantri aawas yojna?

16. Rajeev Jaiswal
    Rajeev Jaiswal
    December 4, 2016 at 12:13 PM

sir,my name is Rajeev Jaiswal .mai ek kidany patiant hu.mera treatment BHU Hospital ,Varanasi me ho raha hai.week me mera do bar dialysis hota hai.please help me and my family.

17. anilpandey
    anilpandey
    January 2, 2017 at 9:24 AM

very good

18. nisha rani
    nisha rani
    July 29, 2017 at 5:16 PM

Mera naam nisha rani hai Mein villege chadiala distt mohali punjab near derra bassi . mujhe house k liye 5-7lakh tak ka loan cahiye mere pass apna makan nahi hai Mein jis wajhe se bohat paresaan hu kya mujhe PM sir ki awaas yojna k adhin house loan mil sakta hai mil sakta hai to plz reply kijiye aur kaise

19. nisha rani
    nisha rani
    July 29, 2017 at 5:21 PM

Mera naam nisha rani hai mein punjab k village chadiala distt mohali nera dera bassi mein rehti hu. Mere pass rehne k liye apna makan nahi hai mein PM sir ki awaas yojna k adhin loan lena cahti hu 5se 7 lakh tak ka.
    Kya mujhe ye loan mil sakta agar mil sakta hai to kaise plz reply kijiye mein bohat paresaan hu apna makan na hone ki wajhe se.
    Plz reply

20. Ved Nayar
    Ved Nayar
    August 20, 2017 at 7:52 PM

Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi Ji,
    This year heavy Monsoon Rains has brought devastation in many parts of the country. If because of the ‘predicted ‘Climate Change’ these heavy Monsoon Rains begin to occur every year, PM Avas Yojna may need some more thinking. So that the houses built under PM Avas Yojna don’t get drowned after Monsoon Rains, these houses should be built on stilts.