Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2018 – 2019 complete details: Finally, after the completion of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) 1 Year. The central government is actively working to implement this scheme across the country. The government wants to achieve the target of the scheme by providing LPG Gas Connections for poor women.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is one of the most ambitious schemes of Central Government. This scheme is launched specially for women providing clean cooking fuel. In this scheme, only BPL category families women’s can take the benefit of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Objective
This was launched by the Indian PM Modi on 1st May 2016, Baliya District in Uttar Pradesh. However, the main objective the scheme is to distribute about 5 crore LPG Gas Connections for BPL families women. Recently, the Ujjwala Yojana has successfully completed its one year.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, only poor families women who belong to the BPL families as per the SECC-2011 Data. It means that only women candidate of the family will eligible for this scheme.
Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2018 Check – State Wise
The people can check their name in the SECC-2011 Data Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2018. The people will have to follow some easy steps to check the name on the list.
1. Visit government official website link http://22.214.171.124/netnrega/secc_list.aspx. Where you can check your name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2018 state wise.
2. After reach on the webpage, the applicant needs to selected state, district, tehsil/taluka, gram panchayat/village.
3. In this step click on “Submit” button. After that, you can view the list.
4. The people can also download the list in .xslx file format.
5. Open that file press Ctlr+F, fill name your name and click on find.
Besides, the people can also check their name in the list at the nearest gas agency of the village.