For the easy implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ‘Housing For All), today government has started the online application form submission under PMAY by 2022.
The government’s aim is to provide two crore affordable houses for urban poor by 2022. So the government has started online application form submission process through the 60,000 Common Service Centres (CSC) in urban areas.
Now the interested apply for an affordable house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by following the important procedure which is given below.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY):
- The online application form filling service will be provided at 60,000 Common Service Centres (CSC) in urban areas.
- The applicant is required to bring Aadhar Card to fill online application form.
- If the applicant does not have Aadhar Card they can apply only after the procedure of verification is completed.
- The applicants will have to pay Rs. 25/- per application for apply online.
- After filling application form the CSC centre will provide an acknowledgement receipt to the application to know the status of the application.