Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2018 Apply Online, Application Form
To abolish the poverty and unemployment and to provide employment to the youths prime minister has launched the Pradhan mantir Rozgar Loan Yojana 2018. Through this scheme the youths and unemployed people of the country will get loan in low rates so that they may start their business in any way.
Eligibility for Pradhan mantir Rozgar Loan Yojana 2018
- Age must be from 18 to 35 to apply for pradhan mantri rojgar loan yojana.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be passed 8th standard in schooling.
- The annual income of the applicant must not be more than 40000 annually.
- A special provision is made in this scheme for the disabled, ex soldiers, sc or st.
- The interest under pradhan mantri rojgar loan yojana 2018 will be based on the amount of interest credited by the applicant. In addition to this based on financial movements, an initial duration of 6-18 months and then 3 to 7 years will be based.
- Under this pradhan mantri rojgar loan yojana 1 lakh rupees in business sector, 2 lakh in service sector, with duration loan and for tentative capital is 10 lakh rupees scheme investment.
- Under the scheme 15 percent, moreover per 7500, Margin amount scheme investing 5 % to 16.25%, debase and margin amount surplus 20%.
Doucments Needed in Pradhan mantir Rozgar Loan Yojana 2018
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card.
- Applicant must have income certificate with income less than 40000 annually.
- Must have 8th or higher pass marks sheet.
APPLYING PROCESS UNDER PRADHAN MANTIR ROJAGAR YOJANA 2018
If you want to apply for the pradhan mantir rojgar yojana then follow the procedure given below-
- The beneficiary for the scheme is selected by an administrative committee of district level.
- Under which all the candidates was interviewed and documents verified.
- After the above process the documents of selected candidates was sent to the bank for the permission by the committee.
- Then after the permission of banks, the candidates will be provided their loans.
- Loan will be given 7500 cash maximum. 5 percent of the total cost will be invested by the candidate itself.
- Under the scheme the payment of loan will be forbid from 6 to 8 months. With the rate of interest of loan, it will be payable in 3 to 7 years with easy installments.
We hope by reading this article you will be able to understand the pradhan mantir rojgar loan yojana deeply.
If you have any problem, comment in our comment box, we will help you the maximum.