PUDA New 389 Residential Plots Scheme 2015 at Amritsar
Punjab Urban and Development Authority (PUDA) invites applications for the allotment of PUDA new 389 residential plots scheme at Guru Ram Das Urban Estate, Ajnala Road, AMRITSAR. The new residential plots scheme has been opened for the registration from Today through the online or offline mode and the scheme will be closed on 31 December 2015.
Under the PUDA New Residential Plots Scheme 2015, the authority is offering a total of 389 residential plots at Amritsar. According to the scheme details the plots, size is estimated between 200 Square Yards to 500 Square Yards. The estimated registration cost of these plots is about Rs. 18,000/- per square yards.
Terms and Conditions:
- Besides earnest money 15% price is payable within 30 days from the date of issue of letter of intent (LOI). Balance 75% would be payable in six equated half- yearly installments along with interest @12% per annum. 1st installment shall become due at one year from the date of issue of allotment letter. Lump-sum payment shall attract 5% discount.
- The allotment price shall be subject to the area as per actual measurement of the plot, at the time of delivery of possession.
- 5% rebate on the total price of the plot is admissible to disabled persons.
- Price excludes 2% cancer cess.
Full Detail of Puda New 389 Residential Plots Scheme 2015 at Amritsar:
The interested applicants can apply for the scheme through the online or offline mode. The brochure containing detailed terms and conditions along with application form, layout plan, and location plan may be obtained on payment of Rs. 100/– from any of the authorized banks mentioned below or single window service counter, PUDA Bhawan, SAS Nagar / Amritsar.
The application form attached with the brochure along with self-attested passport size photograph may be submitted to any of the authorized Banks either in person or by post on or before the closing date along with earnest money in the shape of crossed bank draft favoring Estate Officer, PUDA, Amritsar. The draft should be payable at the place/city of respective banks.
List of Bank Branches for Sale & Receipt of Application Form:
- AXIS Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Sector 38, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch- 0172-5062841); Phase-7, Mohali; Sector-35, Chandigarh; Main Branch, Amritsar; Putlighar, Amritsar; City Centre, Amritsar; Lawrence Road Extension, Amritsar; East Mohan Nagar, Amritsar; Farid Chowk, Amritsar; Main Branch, Gurdaspur; Main Branch, Jalandhar; Chhoti Baradari, Patiala; Mall Road, Ludhiana; Pathankot;
- Central Bank of India: Punjab & Chandigarh–SCO 528, Sector 70, Mohali (Nodal Branch 0172-5099048/5097315); Sector 32-D, Chandigarh; Civil Lines, Amritsar; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Barnala; Faridkot; Fazilka; Gurdaspur; Hoshiarpur; Dana Mandi, Kapurthala; Millerganj, Ludhiana; Mandi Gobindgarh; Mansa; Moga; Muktsar; Nawanshahar; Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar; Pathankot; Mall Road, Patiala; Sangrur. Haryana–SCO-9, Sector-10, Panchkula.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Sector 44 D, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch 0172-5029077/78); Sector- 8 C Chandigarh; Sector-70, Mohali; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Main Branch, Dhuri; Near Jyoti Sarup Chowk, Fatehgarh Sahib; Meharchand Road, Gurdaspur; BSA Nagar, Roopnagar; Gill Road, Ludhiana; Gurudev Nagar, Ludhiana; The Mall, Amritsar; Gujapur Kalan, Nawanshahar; Leela Bhawan, Patiala; Namdev Chowk, Jalandhar; NAC, Manimajra; Bank Bazaar, Rampura Phul; Model Town Road, Sultanpur Lodhi; Chandigarh-Landran Road, Sohana; Haryana & Uttar Pradesh–BP Railway Road, Faridabad; Golf Course Road, Gurgaon; Navyug Market, Ghaziabad; Delhi–Chandni Chowk, New Delhi; Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch- 0172-5020668/675); Sector 8-C, Chandigarh; Bank Street, Bathinda; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Tinkoni, Bathinda; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Muktsar; Model Town, Patiala; The Mall, Patiala; Main Branch, Sangrur; Haryana–GT Road, Karnal; Main Branch, Ambala Cantt; Delhi–Gurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi–K.G. Marg, Cannaught Circus, New Delhi.
- State Bank of India: Punjab & Chandigarh–Personal Banking Branch, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch) Mobile: 9872993668 ; Main Branch, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh; Main Branch—Amritsar; Main Branch, Bathinda; Main Branch, Ferozepur; Main Branch, Hoshiarpur; Main Branch, Jalandhar; Main Branch, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Pathankot; Main Branch, Patiala.
- State Bank of Patiala: Punjab & Chandigarh–Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch-0172-4247016/17); Ambedkar Chowk, Jalandhar; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Faridkot; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; Civil Lines, Bathinda; MSC Bathinda; PSB, Model Town, Bathinda; Main Branch, Muktsar; MSC Branch, Moga; Main Branch, Zira; Sai Market, Patiala; Sector 22-D, Chandigarh; Haryana–Sector-8, Panchkula.
- HDFC Bank Ltd. Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh ( Only for Applying ‘Online’)
Scheme Closes: 31 December 2015