SDPL Consortium has launched a new affordable housing scheme named SPLS Grih Awas Yojana 2017 under Uttar Pradesh Government Affordable Housing Policy and with the support of Centre’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The registration process of the scheme has been started from 01 June 2017.
This is new multi-storied flats scheme which is located at Govind Puram Extension, Jal Nigam Road NH-24, Ghaziabad. The New SPLS Grih Awas Yojana 2017 is approved by Awas Bandhu Awas & Planning Department and Uttar Pradesh Government.
In this scheme, the company is offering 2BHK flats of three room set at the price range of Rs. 13.50 to 18.50 lakh. The applicants can also take the benefit of Rs. 2.40 lakh interest subsidy on home loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Benefits of SPLS Grih Awas Yojana 2017:
- No Service Tax
- No EDC Charges
- Special Discount In Price
- Subsidy in Interest on Home Loan under PMAY
- No IDC Charges
- Rebate On Stamp Duty
- Site location is just 2 minutes away from NH-24, 15 minutes from Delhi, 30 minutes from Meerut.
Details of Available Flats in SPLS Grih Awas Yojana 2017:
|Type of Flats||*MSSA||Carpet Area||Price||Application Fee|
|2BHK (3 rooms set)||739 sq. feet||465 sq. feet||13.50 lakh||Rs. 20,000/-|
|2BHK (3 rooms set)||822 sq. feet||519 sq. feet||15 lakh||Rs. 25,000/-|
|2BHK (3 rooms set)||1,011 sq. feet||644 sq. feet||18.50 lakh||Rs. 30,000/-|
How to Apply for SPLS Grih Awas Yojana 2017:
The registration application form will be available in major branches of banks on cash payment of Rs. 200/- only and can also be downloaded from the official website http://www.grihawas.com.
The duly filled and signed application form along with Cheque/ DD may be deposited into below-mentioned bank branches. Cheques and bank draft would be in favor of “SPLS AAWASIYA YOJNA” and payable at the branches of the bank where forms are to be deposited. The downloaded application form must be deposited with a draft of Rs. 200/-.
List of Authorized Bank Branches:
- Ghaziabad: Raj Nagar, D-44, RDC, 35 Gandhi Nagar, Ambedkar Road, Sahibabad, C-8, Ocean Plaza, Shalimar Garden Ext-2, Vaishali, VC-1, Sec-1, ADJTC Income Tax Office
- Delhi: Greater Kailash-2, E-6, LOCAL Shopping Center, Masjid Mod.
- Noida: Sector-18, K-Block, Sector-83, Plot-18, C-Block.
- Meerut: Kachehari Road, 281, western
- Moradabad: Civil Lines, PD, Shankar Datt Sharma Marg, Opp. Election Commission Office
- Buland Shahar: DM Road, 460
Other bank branches are mentioned in below scheme advertisement:
View Full Scheme Advertisement
Important Dates & Links for Apply:
Scheme Starts: 1st June 2017 || Scheme Closes: 15th July 2017
Allotment Process: Allotment will be done through the lottery system and unsuccessful candidates of the scheme will get the full refund of their registration fee through the DD or Online payment of the banks.