Uttar Pradesh PM Awas Yojana – Two Room Affordable Home for Poor
Uttar Pradesh PM Awas Yojana: In order to provide affordable housing for all in Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Government will provide two room affordable homes to the poor people at just Rs. 2 lakh. According to the plan, these houses would be constructed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The state government will develop four story apartments for poor under Uttar Pradesh PM Awas Yojana.
Details of Homes:
- The UP State Government will construct affordable homes for poor.
- Four story apartment for poor under PMAY
- Two room home at just Rs. 2 lakh.
- 1.5 lakh assistance from central government and 1 lakh from the state government.
- The first installment has been released for 4.95 lakh Gramin houses.
गरीबों को सस्ते आशियाने देगी योगी सरकार pic.twitter.com/r4qirOVuw3
— BJP Uttar Pradesh (@BJP4UP) July 22, 2017
The state government has received the target to construct affordable homes for the rural poor who are living without the home. This is an initial step to push central government’s scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).