WB Nijashree Housing Scheme 2018-19 – The West Bengal Government has invited the online applications for its new housings scheme WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Application Form at wbhousing.gov.in. Under this housings scheme, the state government has offered 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats for the poor people of the state. All the interested home seekers belonging to lower income group (LIG) having less than Rs. 15,000 income and middle income group (MIG) having less than Rs. 30,000 income can now apply online for WB Nijoshree Prokolpo housing scheme. The West Bengal Government has sanctioned a total budget of Rs. 3000 crore for construction of residential units.
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
Under the WB Nijashree scheme, those people whose monthly income is less than Rs. 30,000 are eligible for availing the benefits. In this scheme, the state government will distribute around 5000 flats to LIG / MIG people in the next 2 to 3 years in the first phase of Nijoshree Prokolpo Scheme. All the interested home seekers of the state can apply online for Nijoshree Prokolpo Housing Scheme before the last date i.e. 31 December 2018.
All the interested residents of West Bengal belonging to the LIG category can apply online for 1 BHK flat having 378 sq.ft carpet area at Rs. 7.82 lakh. Apart from this, people belonging to MIG category can apply online for 2 BHK flats having 559 sq.ft carpet area at Rs. 9.26 lakh.
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Application Form
All the interested home seekers can apply online for WB Nijashree Housing Scheme by following the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal Housing Department (Link in Given Below in Important Links Section)
- On the homepage, click on the “Nijashree” option available on the left side of the page
- After that, click on the “Sample Application Format” option.
- After that, the Nijashree Scheme Application Form in the PDF format will appear on your screen.
- fill out the application form carefully and submit it to the scheme authorized banks. (Banks List is Given in the Important Links Section)
WB Nijashree Awas Yojana – Flats Price & Specifications
|S.No||Type of Flats||Prices of Flats||Family Monthly Income||Carpet Area of Flats|
|1.||1 BHK (1 Bedroom, Hall & Kitchen)||Rs. 7.82 lakh||Upto Rs. 15,000 per month (LIG)||378 sq.ft|
|2.||2 BHK (2 Bedroom, Hall & Kitchen)||Rs. 9.26 lakh||Upto Rs. 30,000 per month (MIG)||559 sq.ft|
Required Documents for West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- Income Certificate (in original)
- Affidavit / Declaration (Original)
- Voter Card (copy)
- Ration Card (copy)
- Aadhaar Card (Copy)
- PAN Card (copy)
- Recent passport size photograph
Official Website Of West Bengal Housing Department – wbhousing.gov.in